We are currently looking for a commercial profile for the position of Student Adviser intern to join our admissions and student recruitment department.
BEBS is a young & fast-growing international business school, offering executive education in collaboration with the UCAM and UCAV. Innovation, Diversity and a human approach to business are the core values of BEBS.
Required Experience and Skills
- English proficiency, minimum C1 level.
- Spanish proficiency, minimum C1 level.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in consultative selling, commercial activities and business development (B2C).
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to maintain a medium-high level of conversation with the client.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- 100% student well-being and goal-oriented.
- Dynamic and willing to learn.
- Listening skills as a must.
- Negotiation abilities.
- Responsible and meticulous.
- Strongly ethical.
- Bachelor´s degree in a related field (preferable) .
- Digital Marketing background/knowledge (preferable).
Who you are
- You are a natural communicator
- Passion for international experiences with a global mindset
- You are a strong team player
What’s on offer
- Stable job and career development
- Internship contract with the possibility to grow into an indefinite contract
- Part-time schedule, from Monday to Friday
- Fixed salary
- Amazing co-workers and an international working environment
- Providing prospective students with information about our academic programs.
- Providing personalized assistance to students (via telephone and e-mail).
- Following up on students’ inquiries, admission and registration.
- Providing support in tasks assigned within the advisory department.
- Assisting the candidate by verifying the documentation for the admission process.
- Timely follow-up of the emails and complaints of the students.
- Analyzing data and reporting to the director of the advisory department.
- Preparing guidelines to facilitate the student experience and settling into the campus.
- Data entry to the CRM.