What is Data Analytics and why is it so important for companies?
Data Analysis has revolutionized in recent years the decision-making process in the organizations. Their future is to adopt smart models that support decision-making. Only in this way, it is possible for them to be more efficient and competitive.
Managing the paradigm shift in decision-making in a company requires a leader who guides the organization towards this change. This person must have both management and interpersonal skills, along with technological expertise.
This postgraduate degree will allow attendees to spearhead functional and technological initiatives in a company. In fact, the program has been specifically created to meet the needs of organizations in data governance.
The postgraduate course is aimed at department directors and executives that want to include an effective corporate strategy based on best practices in the area of data analysis.
Once finalized the program, attendees will have the tools and skills to start defining a Data-Driven Business Strategy.
- Data Analytics Fundamentals; Big Data Fundamentals; Data Analytics in the Company.
- Data Governance; Master Data Management (MDM); Open Data.
- The Project Team; Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Data Visualization; Advanced Analysis.
- Choice of Technology; Definition of a Project.
- People Management and Resolution of Conflict of Interest; Leadership of Analytical Initiatives in an Organization; Effective Communication.
- Business Analytical Strategy; Case Study.
Chief Data Officer (CDO)
General Director (CEO)
Executive Roles (CxO)
Postgraduate Degree in Analytical Strategy in Business 4.0
Postgraduate Degree in Analytical Strategy in Business 4.0 by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
Created by Executives for Executives
|Master Classes||Company Visits||Internships|
|Besides the program curriculum that is designed to meet the most recent trends of the industry and taught by excellent professors, the on campus modality of the master degree allows the students to attend master classes given by top executives in the field.||BEBS offers three or more company visits in Barcelona each academic year, to companies such a HP, Griffols, Amazon and others, where the students get an insider’s view on the company management.||The students studying in Barcelona have the opportunity to undertake paid or unpaid internships at various companies. As the master programs of BEBS are so practical, the internships are an extra chance to practice what has been learned.
The internships are optional and not part of the academic program.
|Do you see the networking opportunities out there?|
Dual Degree in International Business Innovation
- Master in Business Administration by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
- University Master’s Degree by the University of Murcia