Between success and failure there is good project management or lack of it. Who wants to fail? The answer to this question is the reason why Project Management has become the star tool for companies in recent years.
Turning objectives into reality may be easier said than done for many companies. The current business environment is hyper competitive and globalized, where change is happening every day. This means that companies have to make quick decisions while being uncertain about what may be next. One way to make growth sustainable is making sure a good plan is in place, and to take advantage of the changes, rather than see them as obstacles. Most successful companies materialize ideas through turning these changes into projects, and executing them through well planned project management.
This MBA Program in Project Management was designed by BEBS, to teach the students how to become effective translators of objectives for their companies. Upon graduation, the students will be able to turn ideas into tangible results.
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Trade
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Business Game
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Final Master’s project
The final Project of the Master’s Degree is written either as a business plan or a case study for an existing business. This is an excellent opportunity for the students to develop their business ideas and give them life, as the projects are supervised and guided by some of the best professionals in the field. We strongly encourage our students to take advantage of the master’s project to push their limits using it as an exercise for entrepreneurship.
The project can be done either individually or in group.
- Directors and managers of companies, who need a general and contemporary vision of Project Management
- Professionals of any industry who work with projects
- Young graduates, who are looking for professional opportunities in a strategically important and growing field
Dual Degree in Project Management
MBA in International Project Management by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
University Master’s Degree in
International Project Management (título propio) by Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)