Work with us
BEBS is an unconventional business school, constantly pushing the limits of entrepreneurship.
The candidate will be part of the marketing team and will work closely with the graphic designer and the IT manager, under the direct supervision of the marketing director.
• Executing all web design stages from concept to final hand-off (WordPress).
• Designing engaging and responsive landing pages.
• Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability.
• Conducting website testing.
• Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet.
• Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Presenting and defending designs and key deliverables to the marketing director.
• Establishing and promoting web design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Your skills and experience
As a web designer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Degree related to Graphic Design.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency in graphic/web design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, sketch, WordPress, etc.).
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Strong UX/UI design skills.
• Knowledge of color theory, typography, sign classification, composition issues.
• Basic concepts of advertising and corporate design (brand management, trends, etc.)
• Knowledge of SEO.
• Sense of aesthetics and good taste.
• Proactive learner.
• Analytical and research skills.
• Ability to communicate concepts clearly.
• Attention to detail.
• Previous working experience in a similar position is highly appreciated.
Really nice to have:
• Previous experience working with Elementor and Crocoblock.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS languages.
Basic requirements to apply:
• Fluent both in English and in Spanish.
• Live in Barcelona.
• Available to start working ASAP.
• Valid NIE and availability to work part-time with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
If all this sounds like you and you are eager to join our team, please apply by sending your CV and portfolio to email@example.com; we will get back to you shortly.