Work with us
BEBS is an unconventional business school, constantly pushing the limits of entrepreneurship.
At BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School we are looking for a creative and passionate Content and Social Media Manager eager to join our fast-growing team.
Although founded in 2014, BEBS has been growing fast and by now it prides itself on students from more than 80 nationalities. The school has been founded by pioneers in the education sector, who wanted to create an educational institution which is not only academia but also a modern business hub.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content, both in English and Spanish.
- Create a regular publishing schedule for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Develop BEBS content strategy, encompassing the blog, website, social media channels, email, and advertising. You will work together with the Graphic Designer and report directly to the Marketing Director.
- Create premium content, including ebooks, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation.
- SEO and generation of inbound traffic.
- Cultivation of leads and sales.
- Analyze key metrics and optimize the content strategy as needed.
- Actively engage directly with audiences on social media while adhering to brand voice.
- Develop and execute key community initiatives including contests, online and offline events, content partnerships, and testimonials.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Help create strong online communities of engaged advocates and learners, increasing brand experience and stronger connections with customers, prospects, and other key stakeholder groups.
- Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for BEBS Barcelona.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in communication, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in content creation and social media management.
- Impeccable writing skills in grammar, tone, and voice both in English and Spanish.
- Highly organized, proactive self-starter, deadline-oriented, with demonstrated ability to plan and self-manage concurrent social media pipelines and programs.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- SEO knowledge.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, WordPress, and SEO tools.
- Knowledge about websites ranking, competitor analysis, search engine algorithms.
Basic Requirements to apply
- Available to start working ASAP in our offices in Barcelona.
- Time flexibility.
What we offer
- 6-month contract with the potential to grow into a full-time position and indefinite contract.
- 6-hour workday to start with, from Monday to Friday.
- Work with a highly dynamic, young, and international team. BEBS is more than a conventional business school, we pride ourselves on our diversity and innovative approach to higher education.
- Salary based on experience and skills.
- Opportunity to grow and make a difference - we are twice larger this year than the last, therefore, working at BEBS is not static but progressive.
If all this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Valentina Gherardi (firstname.lastname@example.org); we will back to you shortly.