Work with us
BEBS is an unconventional business school, constantly pushing the limits of entrepreneurship.
If you wish to join our multicultural team, have a look at our available positions below.
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate graphic designer to join our international team at BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School.
As graphic design intern, you will work mainly in the marketing department, under the direct supervision of the marketing director. However, you will often be involved in other activities and tasks to support the other departments as well.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a creative and confident graphic designer, who wants to learn how to become a good manager of his/her work within an international company.
Do you see yourself in the following?
- Studying a degree/master’s degree related to Design.
- Good knowledge of graphic design software (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and sense of brand communication through design content.
- Passion for social media. You don’t have to be a specialist, it’s enough if you are creative and willing to learn.
- Proactivity and ability to work independently and, most importantly, within the deadlines planned (this is a management internship).
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Outgoing, energetic, proactive and ready to create your own mark at BEBS.
- Good English language skills, and preferably native Spanish.
- Valid NIE and option for an internship contract.
Really nice to have:
- HTML+CSS coding understanding.
- Web responsive design knowledge.
ATTENTION: 100% required – Education in graphic design and be living in Barcelona. If you do not match these, please do not apply.
Design graphic contents in paper or digital format. Prepare final arts, guaranteeing the quality standards set by the company and its brand. Manage the social media content creation of BEBS.
The candidate will have an important role in the materialization of the marketing content, by designing visuals for emails, banners, website, brochures, social media, catalogs, and more.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to put your hands on real responsibilities and interesting tasks.
- 4-6 hours per day (morning or early afternoon hours, depending on your university).
- Paid internship and possibility to grow into a full-time job position in the future.
- An international working environment.
BEBS is not a standard university, we are small but growing fast, therefore we want everyone to have space to grow too. If you are an internationally minded person who meets the requirements, please, send an email with your updated CV and Portfolio to Valentina Gherardi (email@example.com).