What is better than learning directly from the best coaches of the field?
Our goal is to help you become the outstanding leader you want to be, and teach you how to better attract and retain the most competitive workforce out there. Whether you are pursuing a career within a large corporation or a young startup, there is one area, that is the most challenging for any of those companies to manage – the human capital. When working with people, it is not always enough to be a good manager, it is necessary to be a good leader too.
The MBA in Leadership and Talent Management by BEBS prepares professionals to evolve in their careers as leaders in the field of human resources and provide solutions to modern day challenges in this field.
Besides learning the principles of HR, the students have the opportunity to learn human capital management concepts, such as employee motivation, talent acquisition, and retention, change management, and organizational culture, which allows them to gain much-needed coaching skills. As HR plays a strategic role in the performance of global organizations, this program provides the students with all the hard & soft skills needed to be effective HR leaders at any kind of company.
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Trade
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Business Game
- HR Foundations, Business & HR Strategy
- Organizational Culture, Leadership and Team Building
- Competences & Talent Management
- Employee Relations and Conflict Management
- Learning, Development & Executive Coaching
- Global personnel Recruitment & Selection
- Change & Ethics Management
- HR Analytics, Technology & Innovation
- Final Master’s Project
The final Project of the Master’s Degree is written either as a business plan or a case study for an existing business. This is an excellent opportunity for the students to develop their business ideas and give them life, as the projects are supervised and guided by some of the best professionals in the field. We strongly encourage our students to take advantage of the master’s project to push their limits using it as an exercise for entrepreneurship.
The project will preferably be done in groups of 3-4 people.
- Directors and managers of companies, who need a general and contemporary vision of Human Resources
- Professionals of any industry wish to specialize in human capital management
- Young graduates, who are looking for professional opportunities in a strategically important and growing field
Dual Degree in Leadership and Talent Management
MBA in Leadership and Talent Management by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
University Master’s Degree in Leadership and Talent Management (título propio) by Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
Created by Executives for Executives
|Master Classes||Company Visits||Internships|
|Besides the program curriculum that is designed to meet the most recent trends of the industry and taught by excellent professors, the on campus modality of the master degree allows the students to attend master classes given by top executives in the field.||BEBS offers three or more company visits in Barcelona each academic year, to companies such a HP, Griffols, Amazon and others, where the students get an insider’s view on the company management.||The students studying in Barcelona have the opportunity to undertake paid or unpaid internships at various companies. As the master programs of BEBS are so practical, the internships are an extra chance to practice what has been learned.
The internships are optional and not part of the academic program.
|Do you see the networking opportunities out there?|
Dual Degree in International Business Innovation
- Master in Business Administration by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
- University Master’s Degree by the University of Murcia